Booking - expectations - duties
Contact: No deposit or upfront payment is required to book my services. Just call or email me to check on availability. You can also check the schedule page on this site. If I am already booked for a meet, then my daughter will help Score Your Meet. She has done numerous meets in my absence.
Scoring Equipment: I do not posses scoring equipment - clubs have the option of using equipment from NSGEL. This can be negotiated with Gerry Denk - they have 5 sets of scoring equipment. Click on this link NSGEL for contact information.
Fees: Call/email for scoring fee details. Scorer fee will vary on whether the meet is one/two/three-day meet.
Scorer: I will score the meet - for a double booking - my daughter (Ex TCT Level 10 gymnast) will score the meet. She has years of experience scoring meets with me and she is also capable of doing so by herself.
Gymnastics Cards: I can produce the Gymnasts Cards if requested. This will be done at no extra expense. I would need the PTF or CSV file in time to get the cards done. They will be basic but they will do the job. See example here: CARDS
PTF: ProScore Transfer File is requested to be sent a day or so before the meet is due to start. Once the file is received and imported, I will check Sessions, Squads, Levels, and particularly Age Divisions. Age Division can be tricky sometimes!
Event Final: I can setup an Event Final Session if so wanted. It has to be done while the meet is in progress, takes a little time but can be done - no problem.
Duties: Here are details of duties performed throughout the meet:
- Scorer will be present for the whole meet - from the beginning (Setup) to the end (Takedown).
- Equipment will be assembled/setup at the venue in an area at the coaches discretion.
- NSGEL will provide all scoring equipment: iKeypad, computers, WiFi routers, printers, TVs, power cables, battery packs, etc.
- 110 volt power outlet will be required in the vicinity of the scoring table and the flat screen TVs.
- Preferred furniture required: three 8 Foot tables and one comfortable chair.
- Optional furniture: Two more 8 foot tables to raise the flat screen TVs higher.
- NSGEL can also provide HDMI splitters for multiple displays.
- Optional WiFi HDMI Transmitter/Receiver can also be supplied to replace HDMI cables.
- Scorer will arrive at the venue with plenty of time to spare.
- Reports printed at the start of meet:
- Session Registration
- Rotation Schedules
- Judges blank Score Sheets
- Coaches Sign-in sheet (Providing PTF for meet is imported)
- Training given to parents on iKeyPad score entry.
- After "scratches" - Rotation Schedules and Judges sheets are printed and delivered to judges tables.
- Once the meet has started - score input and uploading will be monitored.
- After each rotation - Judges Score sheets will be checked against scores in computer Database.
- Any score discrepancies and "enquiries" will be rectified.
- Scores will be updated "live streaming" to this Website or any Website at the coaches discretion.
- Live streaming of results can be terminated at anytime at the coaches discretion.
- At the end of the Session - award reports will be printed after the last score sheet has been verified.
- Hard copies of the Session Meet results will be printed for display (Coaches discretion)
- Hard copies of the Session Meet results will be printed for Club coaches - if requested.
- At the end of meet - backup PTF (ProScore Transfer File) file will be made and given to coach.
- Optional CSV (Comma Separated Value - Excel) can be made and given to coach.
- Scoring equipment will be dismantled, packed up, and handed back to NSGEL.
Conclusion: I will do everything to make your meet a success. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require anymore information!